LIVESTREAM YOUR EVENTThe professional way!
Want to livestream your next event, conference or product launch but not sure what’s best? Perhaps you want a professional crew but think it’s too expensive?
So many companies want to Live Stream their conference, event or product launch using a professional crew but feel it might be too expensive, let us share a few interesting statistics with you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 67% of viewers when watching a livestream broadcast believe quality is the most important.
- 78% of online audiences are already watching video on Facebook Live.
- According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch a video than read text.
- 73% of B2B organizations report positive ROI from video marketing.
Video on social media generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
Source: Livestream & New York Magazine Survey
One of our recent case studies showed how many companies have tried using their internal marketing managers to livestream using their cell phones or similar devices, however, the negative comments and feedback from viewers were along the lines of,
- “I can’t hear what’s going on”
- “The video quality is terrible”
- “I can’t see the presentation properly”.
Although this is a cost effective option, it often tends to have a negative impact on the brand or product.
Our live streaming platforms include multi-cam mixing desks with HD cameras and a crew that ensures the best quality broadcast through many platforms like such as Facebook, YouTube and Zoom, to mention a few.